Gutting for Salmon and Sea Trout
BAADER 144 Princess-Cut Machine - NEW GENERATION
Tremendous increase of efficiency!
The new BAADER 144 Salmon Gutting Machine together with the new Speed Feed System is the game-changer in the Salmon Industry.
BAADER 144 - as a successor of the well known BAADER 142 Salmon Gutting Machine is revolutionary in regards to speed, cleaning performance, working range, hygiene etc.
- High Speed - up to 25 fish / min
- Wide working range: 2-11kg (adjustable at the touch screen)
- Less after-cleaning due to very stable and perfect cleaning result - also at bigger fish
- Higher value of by-products due to no contamination of guts with water
- Quick change-over between different species and sizes due to a recipe archive
- Nearly 99% runtime-effi ciency in combination with BAADER 1570 Speed Feed System for automatic feeding of up to 8 gutting machines
- Fault detection and monitoring on operator panel possible, e.g. motor fault detection
- Data collection and interchange to realize a full flexible distribution of the fish according to weight, k-factor, quality grading etc.
- Camera detection of cleaning result = Salmon Gut Inspection System SGI
- Significant reduction of cleaning time due to:
- improved hygienic design
- automatic chain cleaning
- no grease in the product area
- tools can be easily dismounted for external washing
- improved pipes - ready to CIP
- Pipe Cleaning System (PCS) is possible
- Real-time performance information for machine and operator due to B’Logic®Process Navigation
Fish species: Salmon (salmo salar)
2-11 kg (adjustable via touch screen)
Throughput (stand alone):
up to 25 fish/min (depending on fish size)
BAADER 142 Princess-Cut Machine
BAADER 142 makes a very precise Princess-cut. This is accomplished by computerized length and shape measurements in addition to state-of-the-art cleaning, rinsing and scutioning operations.
Even at high throughput rates, there is complete and accurate removal of entrails and blood.
- Performs a accurate Princess-cut
- Princess-cut and eviscerating is fully automatic
- Abdominal cavity is completely eviscerated and cleaned
- Prevention of excessive contamination by means of closed vacuum tubing
- No external damages caused to the fish, e.g. to the scales, as a result of machine design and smooth fish transport
- Fish without heads can also be processed with minor machine modifications
Several conversion kits available:
- For small fish from 1.3 -3.5 kg
- For big fish from 5.0-11.0 kg (troughput rate: up to 12 fish/min)
- Pre-headed fish from 2.0 -7.0 kg
- For more speed (6tail clamps) 2.0 - 4.5kg (troughput rate: up to 22 fish/min)
The following Upgrade Kits are already included in new machines. Existing machines can be upgraded with these kits:
- YMK-KIT: A special designed Yield Maximising Kit which reduces the amount of insufficiently gutted fish and increases the daily throughput
- HYGIENE-PLUS: enables the customer to open and dismantle all the major parts for cleaning.
- CFK-KIT: this special designed Clean Fish Kit ensures that the abdominal cavity is really CLEAN
To ensure optimal cutting it is necessary to have optimally-sharpened knives. BAADER 64 Knife Sharpening Machine is especially designed for that purpose.
Up to 8 gutting machines can run with an automatic feeding system.
Fish Species: Salmon (Salmo salar), Rainbow Trout (seawater) (Oncorhynchus mykiss) and Coho (Oncorhynchus kisutch)
Standard Working range: 2-7 kg
Throughput rage: up to 16 fish / min